Eotech 518A65 518 1x 1 MOA Dot, 68 MOA Ring/Red Dot, Black Matte
EOTech, a division of L-3, delivers cutting edge technology and products in the fields of holographic sighting systems, tactical lasers, illuminators and thermal imaging equipment. EOTech provides high-quality battle-tested products to law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
The 518 Holographic Weapon Sight is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid-range engagements. It offers very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights. With side button functionality, the 518 can be partnered with the EOTech magnifier. The 518 is also compatible with EOTech drop-in laser battery caps designed to enhance aiming using visible and IR lasers.
The 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. It provides three usable aiming points; 50 and 200 yards at the center dot and 7 yards at the bottom of the circle.
- Adjustment per click: .5 MOA
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Field of View 100 yards: 30 yards
- Transmission holography optics
- 68 MOA circle with quadrant ticks and a 1 MOA aiming dot
- 1x magnification
- Unlimited eye relief
- Anti-reflection coating on external surfaces
- Fog resistant internal optics
- Submersible to 10 ft
- Compatible with 1” Weaver or MIL-SPEC Picatinny rails
- Powered by (2) 1.5 V AA batteries (lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 hours, Alkaline: 600 hours (setting 12 at room temp)
- 20 brightness settings
- Length: 5.6”
- Width: 2.2”
- Height: 2.9”
- Weight: 13.8 oz
Out of stock