Eotech 558A65 558 Holographic Weapon Sight 1x 68 MOA Ring/1 MOA Red Dot Black AA 1.5V (2)
EOTech, a division of L-3, delivers cutting edge technology and products in the fields of holographic sighting systems, tactical lasers, illuminators and thermal imaging equipment. EOTech provides high-quality battle-tested products to law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
The 558 Holographic Weapon Sight is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid-range engagements. It offers very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights.
The 558 is compatible with Gen I through III night vision devices and features an adjustable, locking quick detach mount. Operational buttons located on the side of the sight make this optic ideal for use with EOTech magnifiers. Compatible with EOTech drop-in replacement laser battery caps for increased aiming abilities day or night.
The 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. It provides three usable aiming points; 50 and 200 yards at the center dot and 7 yards at the bottom of the circle.
- Adjustment per click: .5 MOA
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Field of View 100 yards: 30 yards
- Transmission holography optics
- 68 MOA circle with quadrant ticks and a 1 MOA aiming dot
- 1x magnification
- Unlimited eye relief
- Anti-reflection coating on external surfaces
- Fog resistant internal optics
- Submersible to 33 ft
- Compatible with 1” Weaver or MIL-SPEC Picatinny rails
- Powered by (2) 1.5 V AA batteries (lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 hours, Alkaline: 600 hours (setting 12 at room temp)
- 20 daylight settings and 10 night vision settings
- Length: 5.6”
- Width: 2.2”
- Height: 2.9”
- Weight: 13.8 oz
Out of stock