Magpul ACS Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec – Adaptable Carbine Stock
The Adaptable Carbine Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines with MIL-SPEC receiver extensions. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes store up to three CR123A lithium or two AA batteries. An integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock offers additional storage. Features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy.
NOTE: Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension dimensional tolerances.
- MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension compatible
- Sloping cheek weld
- Storage compartment
- Battery storage tubes
- Friction lock
- Shielded release latch
- Premium chrome silicon lock spring
- Replaceable 0.30″ rubber buttpad
- Included reversible sling mount kit
- Rear/bottom 1″ sling loop
- Length: 8”
- Width: 2.5”
- Length of pull adjustment range: 3.3”
- Collapsed length of pull: ~11.6”
- Extended length of pull: ~14.9”
- Weight: 14.1 oz
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
Out of stock