OKAY INDUSTRIES SUREFEED AR15 MAGAZINE 556 223 30rd
- 30 round Aluminum AR-15 magazine
- Hard coat anodized with a black or Grey finish
- Four-way, anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Mil-Spec stainless steel follower spring
- Each magazine passes a rigorous inspection and testing process
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
While polymer magazines do have their benefits and space age aesthetic, aluminum mags are not to be forgotten about. One of the benefits that aluminum has over polymer is that it does not swell or shatter in extremely high or low temperatures. The aluminum feed lips are also strong enough to withstand the pressure of a fully loaded magazine over long periods of time without bending or breaking.
The history of Okay Industries goes back to WWII where they helped manufacture millions of M1 Carbine magazines for the United States Military. Fast forward and they helped co-develop the 30-round M16 magazine and has been a preferred supplier of magazines to the U.S. government ever since. Now Okay Industries are making their widely popular AR-15 magazines available to the public with the SureFeed and SureFeed E2 designs.
Out of stock